Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the AGM of Gloucester City Hockey Club will be held in the Plock Court conservatory on Wednesday 17th May 2017 at 7.30pm.
Written nomination for club officer together with names of a proposer, a seconder and nominee, all of whom should be bona fide club members, must be lodged with the secretary (email@example.com) by Wednesday May 10th 2017.
Motions or resolutions shall be lodged in writing with the secretary by such time to allow them to be added to the AGM agenda. Motions maybe proposed by the executive committee or by any other full or honorary member and signed by two seconders who shall also be full or honorary members.
Parents/carers of Junior club members are also most welcome to attend this meeting.
Saturday 25th March
Awards and Disco 21:00
Orders/payment required by 11th March
– if you are a player can you can either order through your captain/designated team member. All others to order through me via messenger, text 07969442209
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments to your team in cash or online to the club account.
1.Atlantic prawn salad coated in a citrus mayonnaise
2. Carrot and Coriander soup
3. Ham hock terrine, sweet pickle and toasted brioche
1. Chicken wrapped in bacon, dauphinois potatoes with a tarragon mustard and shallot wine sauce, mix vegetables
2. Gloucester old spot loin of pork ‘hockey mustard baked’ with a wine sage plum sauce with fondant potatoes, carrots and apple
3. Baked Salmon supreme, crushed new potatoes, bundle of pea and Kenya beans, and a saffron and lemon sauce
1. Individual apple, raspberry and cinnamon crumble served with cream
2. Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
3. Cream filled choux bun with dark chocolate and caramel sauce
Freshly brewed tea or coffee chocolate mints
Limes Dental Practice Drop in Service
Thursday 12th November
Dentist moulded gumshields at an Unbeatable price for GCHC
£15 – Clear
£20 – Coloured
If you are interested please contact email@example.com with you name so we can get an idea of numbers for session
Only £2 Per week to be in with a chance to win £60!!!
All proceeds go straight back into the club
Please contact Den Wood for available numbers and more information